Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Father/Daughter Retreat 2009

Hello, dearest Readers!!

Well, here, at last, are some pictures from the Father/Daughter Retreat put on by Vision Forum back in March-what a precious weekend my two sisters and I had with our beloved Father. Once again, I came away so encouraged and inspired, and blessed by each session and activity. I think my favorite thing was just spending the whole weekend with my Daddy-we talked and talked about all sorts of things, and just enjoyed being together-y'all, I am soo incredibly blessed in my precious father-he is soo wonderful!!! I am so thankful to the Lord for letting him be my own dear Daddy. Ahh...Praise the Lord!!!!!
Miss F. visiting with a little cutie...
Alrighty-to start out, lets see...Oh yes-once we got checked into our room, we headed over to the Grand Lawn (a delightful place where you play all sorts of father/daughter unity games) but, alas, it was raining, and had been most of the day, so everybody crowded into the building, and actually, we had the greatest time meeting people all afternoon!! We had a blast-Daddy got to talk and meet allot of Dads, and we girls got to meet some sweet young ladies and visit with old friends-it was fabulous!! Seems like sometimes you're so busy you don't have much time to meet folks, but this just worked out so charmingly. We did miss the games, though, but just loved the free afternoon to meet folks. Ah. So, at supper time, as it was still raining, :) we had our 'picnic' inside, complete with happy checkered table clothes and everything!
More Visiting....
Announcements, details...
We really enjoyed meeting these kind folks from AL-Dee and Mee, above with their eldest daughter, and...
the father and two of the younger girls.

That night we heard from Doug Phillips on What the Bible says about Fathers and Daughters and then from Voddie Baucham on Why Every Father is Leaving a Legacy Whether he Knows it or Not.

No comments: