Monday, May 04, 2009

The Many Styles of Sir Steady

Here's my darling victim!! I was to sheer him a few weeks back, but before doing so we entertained ourselves with a few new looks. Looking pretty good, eh? :) Although we kept with the ever lasting classy look, our favorite of all time, :) here are some of the try-outs, for fun.

Enjoy! (The following pictures were approved by Edwin O. Morton, May 4, 2009)# 1 Windblown Look (I love his expression, LOL! I have got the 5 cutest little brothers in the world!)
# 2-The Antique Part# 3 Le Shag
And here is the one that I think looks so suave!! Isn't he handsome? Looks like he stepped out of the 40's or 50's. He looks so much like those pictures of GrandDaddy. Ah, charm.
A picture of moi, 'ze barberess for the afternoon. Or more accurately, the hairdresser. Or the Fearsome Sheerer. Choppy also works. :)

Anyway, have a blessed Monday, Y'all!! May we all remember to pray without ceasing today. To abide in Him. He is so wonderful and merciful!!! Praise the Lord.

Well, as Mr. Larry says, be blessed and be a blessing!

2 comments:

Abigail and Lydia said...

I like number two, and the 50's style one! They are very humerous!
I will have to try it some time!!
Lydia

OurLilFullFam said...

Cute little pictures. Our little guy loves getting his hair cut too. What a sweet blessing you are to be able to cut their hair!

Yes, we watched the movie on Saturday. That was a very real scene, it did happen too I guess because at the end credits they show his little picture and a little something about him. It was a sweet scene though when he said "I am waiting on you daddy" How true, we would never want to leave His presence once we are there!

My friends father in law was actually hit by a speeding car and run over on his tractor and passed away from it. I know you know from living on a farm how powerful and dangerous they can be!

Enjoy those tomatoes, they are worth the summer heat!

I am not due till November so I am behind them both! But, I hope Katie has the baby soon! Is she trying to drink Red Raspberry Leaf tea? My midwife swears by it and I did it with Piglet and had a very quick 3 1/2 hour labor. It is good for afterwards too, helping with womb healing and such. Of course, she should ask her midwive but I really liked my results :)

Another thing, did you see the need Tait and Lauren Zimmerman have for their little guy? I am going to post a link on my blog, but they could certainly use our prayers and help.

Have a great evening and sorry for such a long comment!

Stephanie