1. Always identify people in your yard before shooting at them.
2. If you have to vacuum the bed, it's time to change the sheets.
3. Even if your certain that you're included in the will, it's rude to drive a U-Haul to the funeral.
4. Dim your lights for approaching vehicles, even if the gun is loaded and the deer is in sight.
5. When approaching a four way stop, the vehicle with the largest tires does not always have the right of way.
6. Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.
7. Refrain from talking to the characters on the screen at the theater. Tests have proven that they can't hear you.