Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Addie's Musings...

Hey Y'all!
Hope you are all well! Martha and I were just sitting around the lunch table talking, laughing and thinking about all the dear folks the Lord has graciously allowed us to meet~you are all such a blessing to us! Miss ya'll very much...
This morning I started working on our bridesmaid's dresses for Michael and Kressant's wedding! Gracious, can you believe that the wedding will be in about 45 days?!! Michael reminded us of that this morning... :) What a sweet brother he is... anyway, wedding preparations are on the move! Our sewing machine hit the dust, thus our delay in starting sooner on the dresses. :) Mum dear hopes to pick it up from the shop, Lord willing, this afternoon, then I can hop right on sewing them up. They are all white muslin, and each of them is a little different. Each of us has had a great time picking out and altering/designing their own! Humm...I suppose I will dream about ...white muslin tonight?
Mama dear has been out all morning, visiting our precious Aunt Betty in the hospital~She had a minor stroke yesterday afternoon, but the only thing she is having trouble with today is being able to talk real well~The Lord is so gracious to us, for her to be doing so well! Praise His name! We would really appreciate your prayers for her complete recovery.
Well, I'll sign off! Today are the eletions for the County Commission races here in Colquitt County. Daddy is running for the seat in the third district. We are praying for God's will to be done in it all! Well, bye for now, y'all! Have a blessed day!!
Love in Christ,
Adeline
{For the Clan}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Adeline and Martha,and Dorothy,
I send my love and missings and I delight in all the wonderful memories we've made over the years.We sure are looking forward to making some more at the film festival!
You all are so dear to me and I love you bunches!