Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy Birthday, Martha!!!



















Yesterday my precious Sister Meefus turned 13!
Marth, happy birthday, sweetie. You are such a wonderful sissy to me~your loving service to your family, your uncompromising devotion and obedience to your Savior and Daddy and Mama, your sweet and gentle spirit, and all the happiness and joy that comes into a room when you enter it, is such a blessing to us, and to all who know you. May our wonderful Lord Jesus richly bless you and give you the desires of your heart, as you delight yourself in Him, and continue to serve Him with all your might. I love you, Sis!
Happy 13th Birthday!!!
Love Always,
Adeline

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh Meefus!! I hope you had a jolly birthday sissy! We miss y'all so much. Much love sissy's!~

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, dearest Martha! You look so lovely and happy on your 13th birthday.
How did you like the coffee? :)

I remember when I turned thirteen we invited two friends and we wore southern belle dresses. :) Dressed in hoops, we gathered at a lovely tea room and had a jolly, wonderful time! It's fun to dress-up!

Martha-Meefus, may the Lord bless you richly in this new year!

Much love,
Ivis

P.S. The rest of the Lummus family calls out a merry (and loud) "Happy Birthday!!" :)

MORTONCLAN said...

You girls are so dear. Ha ha, well, I have found that it smells better then it tastes, LOL! :) I love and miss y'all very much too.
Love,
Meef

Anonymous said...

Lol! Yes, coffee smells better than it tastes! But still somehow a person can become addicted to it. . . My father and brothers are rapidly becoming so! :)

I still prefer a proper cup o' tea, though. :)

Love,
Ivis

Anonymous said...

LOL, can't help but agree with you Ivy. We are missing you dearie! Hmm, Charlie went to BJ's with me and bought a whole bunch of coffee though, so I guess it's just preference.

Ha! Well Meefy, maybe it'll grow on ya. You are such a sweetie!